Rehabilitation (PT/OT/Speech/Cardiac/Pulmonary): Home
Rehabilitation (PT/OT/Speech/Cardiac Rehab/Pulmonary): Navigation
Home | Books | Journals | Journal Club | Getting to the Full-text | Policies & Practice Standards | Patient Education | Professional Development | Professional Orgs | Citing Sources
Welcome to the Rehabilitation LibGuide
Welcome to your LibGuides resource for Rehabilitation! Use this guide to find web and print resources available through Ascension Wisconsin Library Services and beyond.
This guide was a collaboration between Medical Librarian Michele Matucheski and Ascension WI Rehabilitation Leaders. Please email me with any comments or suggestions.
Tips for local Ascension Wisconsin users:
- If you use the PubMed links on the Asc. WI Library pages, you'll tap into our fulltext offerings.
- If we don't have online access to a particular article, you'll be able to order it easily through PubMed by clicking on the Ascension icon.
Keep Active ... Keep Connected ... Keep Healthy!
Frequently Used External Links
BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid
Therapies: Physical, Occupational and Speech
- CMS on Therapy Services - Medicare / Medicaid Reimbursement
- Medicare Coding & Billing - APTA
- Physical Therapists's Guide to Billing - WebPT
Frequently Used Internal Links for Associates
Need Assistance? We are happy to help! Please contact Your Librarian :
Michele Matucheski, MLIS, AHIP
Medical Librarian - Ascension Wisconsin
Phone (920) 223-0340
Available Monday - Friday